Sunday, January 10, 2016

Book Status and International Cryptozoology Conference

The work on the book has resumed after several days in St. Augustine where the first annual International Cryptozoology Conference was held. It was a top notch affair, including the city, the hotel and venue and especially the speakers. I am a Bigfoot enthusiast, but there was a diverse set of speakers covering various topics in the realm of cryptids. I had a chance to meet Cliff Barackman as well as Kathy and Bob Strain. I heard some incredible stories regarding BF encounters. The next one should be held sometime in the summer of 2017 in Portland, Maine. Loren Coleman did a fantastic job in organizing, hosting and taking responsibility for this event.

The book editing continues until it is done. I have a general book cover format which will do with a few tweaks. The book length is about 79,000 words at present and may get pushed over 80,000 by the time I finish. I have some great stories from the 1800s when people really didn't know what they were seeing, man or beast.


No comments:

Post a Comment