Monday, January 25, 2016

Bigfoot and Human Origin Books Read Recently

I've read all but two of the following:
When Roger Met Patty by William Munns
Bigfoot by Loren Coleman
The Best of Sasquatch by John Green
Sasquatch - Legend Meets Science by Jeff Meldrum
Bigfoot Enigma by Scott Marlowe
The Red Ape by Jeffrey Schwartz
The Hoopa Project by David Paulides
Missing 411-Western US by David Paulides 
Missing 411-Eastern US by David Paulides
Still Living? Yeti, Sasquatch and the Neanderthal Enigma by Myra Shackley
Other Origins by Ciochon, Olsen & James
Cryptozoology A-Z by Loren Coleman
The Beast of Boggy Creek by Lyle Blackburn
True Giants by Mark Hall and Lorne Coleman
Giants, Cannibals & Monsters by Kathy Moskowitz Strain

I'm more than halfway through Lyle's book on the Beast of Boggy Creek and the next one I have is Kathy Strain's book. I would have taken it on vacation (as I did two others) but Kathy's book is big with the pictures and all and I was wanting to travel light. 

All of the above books are recommended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment