Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Number of Page Views is About to Top 3000! You May Be the One to Do It!

If so, thank you.

Painting...
I am about to expose my artwork to the public in person. Members of the Taunton Art Association will be exhibiting their work at the Greater Fall River Art Association (GFRAA) from 3/24 to 4/15. I've chosen to participate. It's not juried, but it will give my work a chance to be seen in a place other than this blog (and only in digital form). I'm excited to see how my work compares. It will give me something to strive for. Shortly after that, sometime in April, the GFRAA will host a juried exhibit. I'll be submitting three of my better works (fee of $25) and see how they do in competition.

I changed a little of the human eye painting which is shown on this blog. You may not have noticed. The eyebrows and eye redness needed a little modification. All set now. Let's all hope we don't have eyes like that.

Book...
I've slowed down a little on the new book, but intend to pick it up a little soon. I have most of the story. It's a matter of putting down the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment