Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Art Calendar is Getting Busier

Attleboro Arts Museum - Their annual charity auction will take place November 7th. For that, I am donating two pieces as I did last year. One is a piece for which I received an Honorable Mention in the Art Show at Massasoit Community College in May. The other is a night scene of the Manhattan skyline from the shores of Brooklyn. I have to get together the necessary paperwork and get them over to Attleboro by October 2nd.

The two works are in the column to the right: 1) Manhattan from Brooklyn II; 2) Gulliver Street in the Fall.

Taunton Art Association - Their Annual Fall Art Show is the third week in October. I will be submitting three works. They will include my favorite, When Eye Cry, which now shows up in my background of my Twitter account. By the way, my Twitter account can be found at @billg135.

The three works are in the column to the right: 1) Manhattan from Brooklyn I; 2) Why Eye Cry; 3) Unnamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment