Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Almost 6000 Page Views, Zombies, Painting Business

This is the first month I've gone without a blog entry since I started it in 2011. I'm just finishing up the painting season. . This blog is just short of 6,000 page views, a level I never thought was possible. I'll be looking to increase the momentum of viewing in the near future. . Zombies.. I've begun to assemble some ideas for a sixth book, one with Zombies. The storyline, science, apocalyptic direction and characters are all important aspects, so I want to take some time to have it right. . Painting.. I have an idea for customer-friendly, modestly-priced painting product. I'll have to do some more marketing research and develop a few samples. This could take a few more months. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment