Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Update on Where to Find the Book

My distributor is Smashwords. They're pretty big. They have the book on their site along with 25,000 others. I am waiting for approval for my book to be distributed to the Premium ebook outlets such as Barnes and Noble, Sony, Apple iStore, and others. That approval should come in a few days. Also, I uploaded directly to Amazon and you should see it on Amazon in 24-48 hours. I'll be placing links as they become available.

The job of re-formatting my Word Doc file to meet the standards of the Smashwords 'meatgrinder' was unbelievable. Their formatting guide was 55 pages long. All the nice formatting I had done had to be re-done. Formatting for a printed version is much different than an ebook. But I'm up and published now versus 'forever' if I waited for a printed book publisher to be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment